Xisto Ilimitado Tinto, Luis Seabra 2018 (Portugal)

30% Touriga Franca, 20% Tinta Amarela, 20% Tinta Roriz, 10% Rufete, 10% Tinta Barroca, 5% Malvasia Preta, 5% Donzelinho Tinto, again from terraced vineyards in Cima Corgo. All of the fruit is left whole cluster, then 30% is foot crushed and fermented on the skins in stone lagar for 8 days, then the other 70% in steel vats for 25 days, then it's all racked off to large old barrel for a year, then bottled unfined and lightly filtered. Spicy dark fruit like you expect from a Douro red, but light on it's feet with lifted minerality and freshness. 


" method="post" name="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" id="contact_form" target="_blank">