Champagne Extra Brut 1er Cru Pinot Meunier, Herve Rafflin NV (Champagne, France)

100% Pinot Meunier from organic 1er Cru vineyards in Montagne de Reims. 90% of this is from the 2013 vintage with the other 10% coming from reserve wines going back to 2001, disgorged in 2019 with no dosage. Herve Rafflin is a tiny garage operation producing about 1,000 cases a year of special, singular bubbles.


" method="post" name="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" id="contact_form" target="_blank">