Neuburger "Betont", Markus Altenburger 2018 (Austria)

Neuburger is a crossing of Roter Veltliner and Sylvaner and this one comes from two small organic vineyards in Burgenland, 80% was destemmed and macerated on the skins for a week, while the other 20% was fermented whole cluster for two weeks, then pressed off and aged in concrete eggs on the lees for 6-8 months before getting bottled unfiltered with minimal sulfur. Smoky orange wine with tropical notes and a minty mineral finish.


" method="post" name="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" id="contact_form" target="_blank">